Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Epic Space Wolves


 This is the latest addition to Ragnar Blackmane's Great Company. I did quite a few little conversions (pun intended) on them, which i think really adds to the overall effect of the unit.  I have really enjoyed doing this unit, i had done about 80% of it before my Son was born, so it is nice to have found the time to finish it off.
 
On the Wolf Guard i chopped the left arm off and repositioned it, then i used a piece of metal flash for the power sword.
 
 On each Sergeant i put a small bit of green stuff on top of there head and made it look like wild crazy hair. I wanted to try something a bit different so i gave one a lightning/wolf claw, not as easy as i thought it would be let me tell ya.

 
 I finished up by adding some more green stuff to the top of three troopers so as to look like a ponytail/talisman.

No comments:

Post a Comment