Friday, March 7, 2014

The New Guard.




The Rumour mill is in full spin it is looking like pre order will start on March 22nd.

I am finding myself  really looking forward to the new Imperial guard Codex. I hate myself because of it, i so dislike GW. If the rumours are true plastic fantastic Ogryns, storm troopers/vets, big tank kit.
Dam you GW, Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN!

I dislike GW for the over priced Awesome Imperial Knight.    I really hope they don't rename and muck up the Guard Codex by doing all that stupid supplement crap.

Have i told you i really dislike GW? but because i have such a large investment of both time and money in my Guard army i am having trouble breaking away. This is going to be the real test, if the codex is good i will say ok and carry on playing Warhammer 40,000 if it is renamed and messed up that will be it for good… maybe…. Dam you GW.

No comments:

Post a Comment