Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Leman Russ Battle Tank.





I decided i needed to paint up one of my Leman Russ tanks, what better way than by using the forgeworld masterclass book. My fantastic Wife got me this book a few years ago for Xmas and i have only really used a few bits out of it. So i thought it was high time i did a big project with it.


I have to give credit were credit is due, it is a really good book, the step by step (ow baby) tutorials are excellent and they use the same techniques all the way through.


Am i the only one that thinks the Russ should have headlights i mean come on it is the 41st millenium and your are fighting the Holy Emperors enemys all over the galaxy and on all types of worlds you need to see were you are going. I am sure you can see were I am going with this i put some rhino headlights on all my vehicles. It is a bit expensive (buying the bits) but i think it really makes the Russ look a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment