Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Epic Wolf Guard with Land Raiders




I have finally gotten round to taking some pictures of these two finished units together. I have been trying out some new ways to take pictures of my miniatures with the help from my Wife. She is an amazing photographer Carol poitras photography  she has helped me make my "little men" look a lot better.

Now i know that most people that play games of Epic normally don't take Terminators and Land raiders together. I just find that they are both such iconic units that they should be at least pictured together.

I will be doing a post all about taking pictures of your miniatures, with my [Wife's] camera, set up etc. I am still very new to all this techno photo stuff, so bar with me and maybe we can learn as we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment