Saturday, March 25, 2017

My hobby area part 1




This is my fortress of solitude, my happy space, my hobby area. Basically the place i get to paint my miniatures or little men as the Wife likes to call them.




 As you can see from the picture it is in the basement of my house, it is a good size hobby area and i normally keep it tidy. I am grateful that i have a dedicated area that i don't have to pack away every time i am finished.



Now don't get me wrong i am happy with it but i would like to have some natural light, unless i win the lottery or a long loss relative leaves me some money this will not change. So i will make what i have the best it can be. I have a cunning plan..... i am planning on making a stud wall on the side and back  so i can put all my books, paints and stuff on.

Part 2 on the way.........

No comments:

Post a Comment