Sunday, September 17, 2017

Storage for my Armies

 There really are a mind blowing amount of different types of miniature carrying cases on the market. All different shapes and sizes at a wide range of prices. So let me share with you what i use to transport and store my Epic and 40k armies. I now mainly use Handgun cases!



I  have collected a number of different cases over the years to store and transport my epic and 40k  miniatures they range from the old old old style single layer GW cases to the old two sided GW cases, then the big GW cases. Some KM cardboard cases and then finally the cheapest and easiest available cases are the handgun case!

It sounds odd but they are cheap, readily available in north America/Canada and i just like the idea of people not really knowing what is actually inside the case. I know that in Europe and other parts of the world there are not as many gun stops or hardware stores that stock them. Then i say have a look on ebay or Amazon and see if they are cheap enough to get.



















No comments:

Post a Comment