Thursday, May 19, 2016

New Adeptus Titanicus





I am very excited about the new Adeptus Titanicus that has been announced, I know that the 8mm scale that it is speculated to be has some die hard fans a bit upset. I get that, but well I think any fan of 6mm Epic have looked at a Space Marine rhino and thought there is no way all those marines can fit inside. A good amount of the old range was a mix of scales in my mind, so upping the scale by 2 extra mm is ok with me.

Just thinking about the future has my mind racing, new models, new players etc. In my humble option this is the Best scale for large battles. There is nothing better in wargaming than seeing a table full of small scale units. I am Slowly Thuring to how I have feel towards GW the new direction and fan interaction is refreshing. Especially after that sith lord scum Kirby has left.





No comments:

Post a Comment