Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Second Warlord titan


This is my second of my five battle titans in as many months, if you read my other post about my first titan it will tell you it took me nearly 20 years to finish the first one, so a second in just a "few" months/year is Amazing. The colours are going to be a bit different from the first one, but this is normal for each titan to have a distinctive colour scheme. I wanted to go with an all steel colour edging on this one as I thought it would look cool.


I wanted a more realistic look to my titans now. Before i was ok with the bright paint job, but now i want realism. With the prospect of a new version of Adeptus Titanicus soonish it has reignited my interest in my Titan Legion.

So watch this space for more Titans in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment